In a large bowl, add 2 cups cooked quinoa. Add 1 cup chopped baby cucumbers, 1 cup diced celery, 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes, 1 diced red onion, 1 can black beans, drained, 1 can chickpeas, drained, 1 diced avocado, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, 3/4 cup of marinated chopped olives. Add dressing of choice such as white balsamic vinegar and a drizzle of sesame oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4 medium bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbs of ground flax plus 6 tablespoons of water or 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk such as rice milk or almond milk
- 4 cups of quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup of organic dark chocolate chips or Lily’s chocolate chips (stevia sweetened)
- Optional: 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins, nuts or fresh blueberries.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Use a silicone muffin pan for easy removal or spray a muffin pan with vegan cooking spray.
Mash bananas. Then add applesauce, flaxseed plus water or 2 eggs, non-dairy milk. Mix well. Then add oatmeal. May add more milk if mixture is too dry. Batter should be thick but not dry. Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Put into silicone pan. Use any leftover in a small loaf pan to bake. Optional add in dried fruit or nuts. Bake at 375 for about 30 min or until golden brown. Freezes well.
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 large mashed bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened rice milk
- 1 16oz package of garbanzo bean flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey or stevia liquid equivalent
- 1 cup of reduced fat coconut flakes, organic
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup organic chocolate chips