- 4 medium bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbs of ground flax plus 6 tablespoons of water or 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk such as rice milk or almond milk
- 4 cups of quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup of organic dark chocolate chips or Lily’s chocolate chips (stevia sweetened)
- Optional: 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins, nuts or fresh blueberries.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Use a silicone muffin pan for easy removal or spray a muffin pan with vegan cooking spray.
Mash bananas. Then add applesauce, flaxseed plus water or 2 eggs, non-dairy milk. Mix well. Then add oatmeal. May add more milk if mixture is too dry. Batter should be thick but not dry. Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Put into silicone pan. Use any leftover in a small loaf pan to bake. Optional add in dried fruit or nuts. Bake at 375 for about 30 min or until golden brown. Freezes well.