Are you ready to make a change toward a healthier lifestyle? A plant-based diet can improve your health and overall well-being. A healthy diet is one that you can follow as a lifestyle. It should not be difficult to adhere to, to prepare or to maintain. It should not interfere with your ability to enjoy life, socialize, dine out or participate in holiday gatherings.
Here are just some of the ways a plant-based diet can improve your health:
- Reduce risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer.
- Lower cholesterol levels.
- Help maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Improve kidney function.
- Lower blood sugar levels.
- Feel better and have more energy.